Lo is writing intersectional analysis about different forms of fiction, mainly A Song of Ice and Fire and His Dark Materials, but other miscellaneous analysis might also show up. Support Lo on Ko-fi!
- Asriel’s revolution- a Marxist analysis
- “As mutable as flame”- understandings of dragons’ sex and the implications for conceptualisations of sex/gender generally in ASOIAF
- Marisa Coulter: power, femininity, and shame
- The queer potential of a blank slate- Stories of transition at The Wall, The Citadel, and The House of Black and White
- Guest episode- The Silent Sisters (House of the Dragon episode 9)